The below was accomplished while working full time and earning multiple work awards and promotions.
Bachelor of Science, Psychology
Texas Woman’s University, May 1999
- With highest honors.
- Member, Psi Chi, national psychology honor society. Dean’s List.
- Concentrations in computer science, biology.
- Supervised therapist, autistic children ages 2 – 5.
- Author/Presenter, 1999 TWU Annual Research and Creative Arts Symposium, Interpreting Autism from the Language Acquisition Perspective to Better Understand Emotional and Linguistic Development.
- Long-term research, experimental methodology and statistical science, focus on perception and memory.